Sunday, January 5, 2020

California Trip

Special thanks to Bob and Barb Tillman who hosted me over Christmas. They live in a really nice apartment in Playa del Rey with their son Kris. We ate lots of food and enjoyed visiting. Bob took me to the beach a couple times.

Christmas dinner was hosted by Bob's daughter Julia and her husband, Nick. Nick cooked a seven-course feast and I pretty much had to be rolled out of there since I ate so much!

For two of the days we went to San Diego to visit with Jerry and Abby Olin on Coronado Island.  Below is a picture of us all having dinner in Coronado.


L to R: Barb Tillman, Alex and Alisha Olin, me, Jerry, Abby and Bob.

Bob also took me to meet an 8th cousin for lunch. Jeffrey Olin is our Olin Family Society historian and he brought along the old bible that was owned by our very great grandparents. It was a real thrill!

Hoping Bob and Jerry and maybe Andrea and Mike will come to Minnesota this winter and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to edit or delete offensive comments.